Since, the company has registered consistent production of high quality Cheers juice.
Steady growth and expanded our operations in the Regione.g we have the best and fully fledged bakery in South Sudan.
We have managed to work with United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF), PSFU, aBi Trust, Ministry of Local Government (Nwoya District) to resettle the Formerly Internally Displaced Persons under the Local Economic Development Programme (LED) and Enhancement of improved Mango Production and Marketing as a Resettlement strategy of previously Internally Displaced People in Nwoya District.
operations. We have opened up new business lines in Uganda and South Sudan.
We have strengthened our business infrastructures and facilities through setting up ofa modern production workshop, offices and a bakery. We have acquired a number of trucks and machinery such as automatic filling and sealing lines for the soft drink section and a modern baking equipment for the bakery.
We have managed to setup a farm (Delight (U) Fruit Farm,Nwoya) and planted up to 850 acres of Fruits with a modern nursery with clean orchard and forest tree seedlings.
We have setup an out grower scheme with 2,000 out growers with the help of aBi trust in Nwoya district each with a minimum of 2 acres of fruits as a minimum and other able ones with up to 5 acres. We intend to increase the number to 14,000 out growers and intend to cover the whole of the Northern region.
In recognition of our support to development over the years, our C.E.O Mrs. Julian N. Omalla has been honored withvarious accolades including;
- First Commonwealth Woman Entrepreneur of the Year in the World and Brand Ambassador Commonwealth Women Entrepreneurs 2014.(For working with Vulnerable communities after the war in South Sudan and Northern Uganda)
- The International Alliance for Women. World of Difference 100 Award, Canada, 2009(for economic empowerment of women, Corporate Entrepreneur)
- The international Star for Leadership in Quality Award, Gold Category, Paris, 2009.
- Presidential Advisor, Presidential Investors Round Table, Phase IV in 2015
- Golden Jubilee Medal by H.E the President of Uganda 2014
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Warid Women of Substance Award, 2013
- Woman Job Creator of the Year, 2010
- Investor of the Year Award, 2004, by Uganda Investment Authority
- Best exhibitor Food and Beverages in 1999 by Uganda Manufacturers Association barely 3 years from the date of our incorporation.