Since, the company has registered consistent production of high quality Cheers juice.
Steady growth and expanded our operations in the Regione.g we have the best and fully fledged bakery in South Sudan.
We have managed to work with United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF), PSFU, aBi Trust, Ministry of Local Government (Nwoya District) to resettle the Formerly Internally Displaced Persons under the Local Economic Development Programme (LED) and Enhancement of improved Mango Production and Marketing as a Resettlement strategy of previously Internally Displaced People in Nwoya District.
We have managed to setup a farm (Delight (U) Fruit Farm, Nwoya) and planted up to 800 acres of Mangoes, 100 acres of Oranges, 200 acres of Eucalyptus with a modern nursery.
With the help of aBi Trust, we mobilized 2,000 out growers and sourced for improved mango and citrus seedlings from NAADS.Each has planted at least 2 acres of fruits and more are joining the scheme.
In recognition of our support to development over the years, our C.E.O Mrs. Julian N. Omalla has been honored withvarious accolades including;
- First Commonwealth Woman Entrepreneur of the Year in the World and Brand Ambassador Commonwealth Women Entrepreneurs 2014.(For working with Vulnerable communities after the war in South Sudan and Northern Uganda)
- The International Alliance for Women. World of Difference 100 Award, Canada, 2009(for economic empowerment of women, Corporate Entrepreneur)
- The international Star for Leadership in Quality Award, Gold Category, Paris, 2009.
- Presidential Advisor, Presidential Investors Round Table, Phase IV in 2015
- Golden Jubilee Medal by H.E the President of Uganda 2014
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Warid Women of Substance Award, 2013
- Woman Job Creator of the Year, 2010
- Investor of the Year Award, 2004, by Uganda Investment Authority
- Best exhibitor Food and Beverages in 1999 by Uganda Manufacturers Association barely 3 years from the date of our incorporation.